A kitten who was not expected to survive the night after being shot through the head with an air rifle has been adopted by the vet who saved his life.
A north-east college is to become a centre of excellence in training veterinary nurses.
A unique carved bench has been unveiled in honour of a much-loved vet who dedicated his life to working with animals.
Allan Annat, from Stonehaven, passed away this week after contracting sepsis following cancer treatment complications.
Hundreds of animals in the North-east have benefited from a funding boost to a charity.
A dog has been reunited with his owners after being found by police officers in Aberdeenshire.
A North-east couple vowed they will cancel their wedding next year if that is what it takes to care for their puppy who was injured in a hit-and-run.
A parasitic worm that can blind if left untreated has been described as a “significant threat” to dogs in the UK after it was found in three pets that had recently returned from Europe.
A beloved North-east pet dogged by health problems has received treatment from TV's Supervet.
A NEW pet store, veterinary practice and a grooming service could open at a North-east retail park.
A DOG owner today told of her shock after her pet had an operation - to remove a number 10 pool ball he swallowed.