Inquests are to open later on Tuesday into the deaths of a British couple at a hotel in Egypt on a Thomas Cook holiday.
Post mortems carried out in the UK on the British couple who died on a Thomas Cook holiday in Egypt have not been able to find out the cause of death, lawyers said.
Beef sold in a north-east shop has been recalled over fears it is infected with potentially deadly E. coli.
The grieving daughter of the British couple who died in a hotel on a Thomas Cook holiday in Egypt has dismissed official reports her parents were killed by e.coli.
A British couple who died on a Thomas Cook holiday in Egypt suffered illnesses caused by e.coli, tests have found.