Carbon Monoxide

Post Thumbnail
UK

Carbon Monoxide: Arm against the silent killer

28/03/2017

British parents spend hundreds of pounds on safety features to protect their children - yet new research reveals a third of them fail to invest in a cheap device that could save their child's life.

Five new firefighters have been recruited in the north-east.
Local

Fire crews called to Aberdeen flat after carbon monoxide leak

28/09/2015

FIRE crews were called to an Aberdeen home today after a carbon monoxide detector was activated. Two appliances were called to a flat on Mastrick Road at 11.31am. Firefighters used breathing apparatus at the scene, but no one was believed to be injured. Fire crews were stood down at 11.53.  

Fire crews have been called to a flat on the city's Urquhart Road.
Local

Man dies in Aberdeen flat

17/06/2015

A MAN has died following an incident in an Aberdeen flat. Two fire crews were called to Urquhart Road at around 3.10pm, following reports of carbon monoxide in the property. A police unit is also on scene. The area has been taped off by officers.