Emergency services have evacuated shoppers from a supermarket amid fears of a gas leak.
Firefighters with specialist equipment to deal with hazardous materials were sent to the scene in Banchory, Aberdeenshire, along with four fire engines.
The alarm was raised shortly before 11am, when the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service responded to reports of a smell of gas at the Morrisons store in North Deeside Road.
A Police Scotland spokesman said officers were called out but have since been stood down, and all those involved in the incident are believed to be safe and well.
He said: “We received a report of a gas leak at Morrisons in Banchory shortly after 11am.
“The supermarket was evacuated and everyone is safe and well.”
A Scottish Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: “We were alerted at 10.57am on Monday March 2 to reports of a suspected gas leak within a supermarket premises in Banchory.
“Four fire appliances and a number of specialist resources were mobilised to Morrisons on North Deeside Road, where crews worked to make the area safe.
“The supermarket was evacuated and a cordon put in place. The premises was thereafter passed to a company engineer and crews left at 1.44pm. There were no casualties.”