A silversmithing and jewellery centre will open its doors to the public later this month.
Vanilla Ink has taken over the old Smiddy building in Banff’s Old Market Place.
It will be available for the public to visit from Saturday.
Each visitor who comes along to the opening day will have the opportunity to contribute by raising a communal silver bowl which will then be exhibited at The Smiddy.
Business partners Kate Pickering and Scott McIntyre put a bid into Aberdeenshire Council to bring the silversmithing trade back to the town.
The business originated in Dundee before relocating to Glasgow.
Between 1680 and 1880, there was a succession of 24 silversmiths working and living in Banff who created a range of works, however the trade has largely been forgotten about.
The opening day will run from 10am until 1pm.