An Aberdeen hairdresser got more than she bargained for when she went on a terrifying bungee ride on a night out.
Chelsea Georgia, 25, who works at Salon 70 on Great Western Road, passed out during the slingshot ride Snowball at Aberdeen Christmas Village.
Chelsea, who went on the ride with sister Sam Milne, 32, said: “We were on our works night out. We had been out and had a couple of drinks.
“My sister had kept bugging me to go on the ride and I’m terrified of heights.
“I don’t remember fainting at all – the second time I come around I just start screaming again because I didn’t know I had fainted.
“I was mortified when I watched the video back, but it’s really funny though.
“I won’t be doing the ride ever again.”