Fire crews have been called after a blaze broke out at a North-east property.
Emergency services were called to the scene on Station Road in Ellon shortly before 7.30pm.
Two men were treated for smoke inhalation.
The fire was described as “well developed” by a Scottish Fire and Rescue Service (SFRS) spokeswoman.
The fire started in the living room on the first floor of a three-floored building and was brought under control by fire crews.
It is not known if anyone else was evacuated from the building.
A spokeswoman for the SFRS said: “We were called to Station Road in Ellon at 7.29pm.
“The fire was well developed in the living room of a first floor apartment.
“We have three appliances in attendance who brought it under control.
“An ambulance was called as two men were suffering from smoke inhalation.
“Our crews are now ventilating the first and second floors.”