More ScotRail services have been cancelled today due to a shortage of crew.
According to their website the following services have been axed this morning and the reason why;
- 7.09am Inverness to Aberdeen – cancelled due to a shortage of train crew
- 12pm Aberdeen to Inverness – cancelled due to a shortage of train crew.
A number of services heading south have also been delayed or terminated early due to a late running freight train.
- 8.51am Aberdeen to Glasgow Queen Street – Running late and will be terminated at Perth
- 8.58am Montrose to Aberdeen – Delayed between Stonehaven and Portlethen
- 9.04am Aberdeen to Edinburgh – Delayed at Stonehaven.
- 11.38am Glasgow Queen Street to Aberdeen – Service starting at Perth, not Glasgow
NEW: Due to a late running freight train between #Aberdeen & Montrose, services between Aberdeen &:
• Edinburgh, may be delayed
• Montrose, may be delayed
• Glasgow Queen Street, may be delayed or revised
— ScotRail (@ScotRail) January 14, 2019
A number of other services are running a reduced capacity with the fewer carriages this morning due to a variety of reasons including trains faults and staff shortages
These services include;
- 5.30am Edinburgh to Aberdeen
- 5.48am Aberdeen to Edinburgh
- 5.53am Glasgow Queen Street to Aberdeen
- 9.04am Aberdeen to Edinburgh
- 9.29am Edinburgh to Aberdeen
- 9.42am Aberdeen to Glasgow Queen Street
- 12.30pm Edinburgh to Aberdeen
- 12.37pm Glasgow Queen Street to Aberdeen
- 1.12pm Aberdeen to Edinburgh
- 4pm Aberdeen to Edinburgh
- 4.27pm Edinburgh to Aberdeen
- 4.30pm Aberdeen to Glasgow Queen Street
- 7.34pm Edinburgh to Aberdeen
- 7.39pm Glasgow Queen Street to Aberdeen
- 8.09pm Aberdeen to Edinburgh