A former North-east hospital could be transformed into homes.
Maud’s hospital closed its doors to patients in 2008 after serving the community for 148 years.
The 1867 B-listed building, which at one time had 135 beds for patients, was latterly sold at auction by the Scottish Government with a view to bringing it back into use. It could now be converted into a mixture of 11 one- and two-bedroom flats, and eight three and four-bedroom houses.
Plans submitted by Mintlaw firm Baxter Design detail shared access roads between the homes, green spaces and even a dedicated area of land for barbecues.