A number of roads across the North-east are closed tonight due to flooding.
The following roads are closed:
- The U53c Chapel of Stoneywood to Newton Kirkhill road, which is the back road near to the A96 at Marshall Trailers heading towards Dyce Drive, is closed in both directions.
- One lane heading southbound on the A96 Aberdeen to Inverurie road is also closed.
- The C17m between the Feughside Inn and the AA Box.
- The B974 at Strachan.
- The Banchory to Glassel Road.
- Several small roads in Millside and Paddock areas of Culter
The council has advised the city’s Riverside Drive near Bon Accord Glass could flood later.
Road closures on Deeside due to flooding: C17m between Feughside Inn and the AA Box; B974 at Strachan. C4K Glassel Road. #Aberdeenshire
— AberdeenshireCouncil (@Aberdeenshire) June 15, 2016
Road Closure Alert: The U53c Chapel of Stoneywood to Newton Kirkhill road is now closed due to flooding. For Info: https://t.co/TLHULdP1oX
— Abdn City Council (@AberdeenCC) June 15, 2016