A number of roads across the North-east remain closed today due to flooding and weather damage.
The following roads are closed:
- A93 Ballater to Crathie due to a road collapse.
- B976, between Bridge Street, Ballater and Firmounth Road, Dinnet due to emergency repairs.
- B979 Swailend to A947 Newmachar.
- B999 Tarves to Pitmedden at Ythsie.
- B968 Aboyne Bridge for repairs after storm damage.
- Chapel Street, Aberdeen, is closed between Thistle Street and Union Street after a sinkhole opened up.
- Summer Street, Aberdeen, is closed in both directions between the Union Wynd junction and the A9013 Union Street junction because of emergency repairs.
— AberdeenshireCouncil (@Aberdeenshire) January 14, 2016
Several roads are still closed in Aberdeen due to the heavy rain and flooding last week.
Aberdeen City Council staff are assessing damage carried out to Millside Street, Redmoss Road, Inchgarth Road and Hope Farm Road (known as Forrit Brae) before repairs can take place.
There will be a temporary prohibition of driving on Hopetoun Grange, between its junctions with Hope Farm Road and Hopetoun Terrace, from 8am to 6pm on January 17.
Access to properties will be available, but not for through traffic.
If you know of any other roads that are closed, or if any of these have reopened, get in touch on Facebook or email Jack.Calvert@ajl.co.uk