A fire has broken out in a flat on an Aberdeen street.
The incident occurred at about 5.45pm this evening on Lamond Place.
Fire, police and ambulance crews attended the scene and the fire was extinguished at 6.15pm.
No one was injured in the incident.
A Scottish Fire and Rescue Service spokeswoman said: “We received a call at 5.50pm of a fire on Lamond Place in Aberdeen.
“Fire crews attended the scene and the fire was extinguished at 6.15pm.
“Four breathing apparatus, two hose reel jets and a ventilation fan were used.”
A Police Scotland spokesman added: “The fire was reported to us by the fire service just after 5.50pm.
“The fire has now been extinguished and all occupants are safe and well.”