FIRE crews battled a blaze at a house in a North-east village for almost an hour this morning.
The incident happened just after 7am at a property on Victoria Road in Maud.
Three appliances from Ellon, Maud and Peterhead were at the scene for around an hour and a support vehicle was also in use to put out the fire.
It is believed the fire started in the utility room of the house.
The Strichen to Mintlaw road, where the A950 junction meets the B9106, was closed following the incident and later reopened at around 8.40am.
A Scottish Fire and Rescue Service spokeswoman said: “We still don’t know the full extent of the damage.
“There has been no report of any injuries.”