We’ve pulled together a handy list of the bonfire events and fireworks displays happening across the North-east.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 5
- Aberdeen – The city’s Winter Festival starts with fireworks at Aberdeen Beach. The event begins at 6.30pm. Fireworks display set to music from 7.30pm.
- Kemnay – Bogbeth Park. Organised by Kemnay Community Association. Doors open at 6pm.
- Longside – Davidson Park. Fireworks display at 6.30pm.
- Spynie – Village Hall. Bonfire lit 7pm with fireworks shortly afterwards. Collection in aid of hall improvement.
- Cruden Bay – Mill Park from 6pm. Free Entry. Organised by Cruden Bay Community Events.
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 6
- Kintore – Primary School playing fields. Starts with Pyromancy fire performance and display group at 6.30pm. Bonfires lit 7pm, fireworks 7.30pm.
- Drumoak – Bonfire and BBQ. Starts at 6pm. Bring your own food and drink.
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 7
- Ellon – Gordon Park. Bonfire 6.30pm, fireworks from 6.45pm. Organised by Ellon Round Table. All funds raised go to local good causes.
- Inverurie – Thainstone Centre, Inverurie. Starts at 5.30pm. Organised by Inverurie and District Round Table. Suggested donation – £5 per car or £1 per pedestrian. All money made goes to worthy community causes.
- Oldmeldrum – Pleasure Park. Sports and Highland Games Committee fireworks 6.30pm.
- Banchory – Banchory and District Round Table event in the George V Park. Bonfire lit 6.30pm, fireworks 7pm. Admission free, but donations welcome. All funds will go to local charities and good causes.
- Ballater – Monaltrie Park. Fireworks 7pm.
- Elgin – Bonfire night at Cooper Park from 6.30pm.
- Alford – Grampian Transport Museum. Gates open for bonfire and firework display at 6.30pm. Organised by the Alford Scouts
- Rothes – Inchberryhall Field. 6.30pm start.
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 8
- Dess – Deeside Activity Park. Free firework and bonfire night starting at 5pm.
- Mulben – Fireworks at Mains of Mulben, near Keith. Organised by the Mulben Picnic Committee. From 6pm.