Emergency services called to fire in Aberdeen city centre

Emergency services have been called to a fire in a first-floor flat in Aberdeen city centre.

The incident occurred in a property on George Street.

A spokeswoman for the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service said: “We were called to a small fire in a first-floor kitchen at 6.14pm.

“The fire was out on arrival, and we used a fan to clear the smoke.

“One female casualty required oxygen therapy.

“Three appliances were sent from Central and North Anderson Drive. Twelve firefighters were sent in total, but are now away from the scene.”

 

Breaking

    Cancel