A woman had to be treated by paramedics after a house fire in Aberdeen tonight.
The incident happened at about 7.15pm on Hallfield Crescent in Mastrick near Springhill Road.
14 firefighters were called to the fire, which happened in the kitchen.
A Scottish Fire and Rescue Service spokeswoman said: “We were called to a house fire.
“It was quite small.
“A woman had to be checked over by the Scottish Ambulance Service for smoke inhalation.
“She phoned us from outside and never had to be evacuated.”