Fire crews were called to a tumble dryer blaze in Aberdeen.
Two appliances from Central Fire Station were mobilised to the scene on Dancing Cairns Crescent after receiving the call at 7.21pm.
A spokesman for the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service confirmed that the fire had been extinguished before they arrived.
The appliance had caught fire in the utility room of a ground floor property.
The spokesman said: “The fire was extinguished and the tumble dryer moved before the crews arrived.
“It doesn’t seem to be serious.”