Commuters have been forced to use replacement buses after a signalling fault cancelled eight trains to and from Aberdeen.
ScotRail confirmed that an issue between Stonehaven and Montrose forced the cancellation of the services.
The firm said the issue would be fixed by 9.15am, but trains beyond that have already been axed.
The cancelled services are:
- 7.21am from Aberdeen to Montrose
- 7.42am from Montrose to Aberdeen
- 7.46am from Huntly to Aberdeen
- 8.28am from Aberdeen to Montrose
- 8.46am from Inverurie to Aberdeen
- 8.58am from Montrose to Aberdeen
- 9.19am from Aberdeen to Montrose
- 9.44am from Montrose to Aberdeen
Inverness to Aberdeen trains are also expected to be delayed by up to 15 minutes, as they are being forced to slow down while passing through Dyce after a signalling fault.