An Aberdeen city centre street had to be sealed off after fire crews were called to a “well alight” blaze at a property.
The emergency was sparked shortly after 6pm last night on Dee Street.
Four appliances, incident support and a height vehicle were on the scene at the home in the city centre dealing with the blaze.
Police closed Dee Street between Langstane Place and Academy Street. Four hose reel jets were used to extinguish the fire with breathing apparatus in use by crews.
A spokesman for the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service said all people were accounted for in the incident.
He said: “The fire was well alight at a dwelling.”