Here’s what we know so far.
- A Mitsubishi Shogun was stolen from the Charlotte Street area of Peterhead at around 4.30am.
- A commercial property on Denmore Road in Bridge of Don was broken into between 4.30am and 6.30am.
- The Shogun was found on Glenholme Gardens in Dyce.
- A marked police car was heavily damaged in a disturbance on Glenholme Gardens – the officers were not injured.
- A second police car believed to be heading to the Dyce incident after a 999 call was involved in a crash on Tillydrone Road at around 8.20am.
- A red VW golf was spotted by police in Glenholme Gardens – officers are still looking to trace this car.
- Members of the public reported the Golf – with “significant collision damage” – being driven erratically in Aberdeen.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Police Scotland on 101 quoting reference 489 of February 1.