Firefighters were called to a kitchen blaze in the early hours of this morning.
Two fire engines were sent to a first floor property on Belmont Road in Aberdeen shortly before 1.30am.
A cooker in the property had caught fire but was extinguished before the crews from central station arrived.
A spokesman for the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service said: “It was a small fire on the first floor of a property on Belmont Road in Aberdeen.
“We received the call at 1.26am.
“It was extinguished before our arrival.
“One occupant was taken outside for fresh air and the stop message was received at 1.45am.”