65 Holburn Street, sitting in the heart of Aberdeen city centre, offers colourful and comfortable living.
Description: The ideal purchase for a first-time buyer, this spacious basement flat forms part of a traditional granite property and is within walking distance of the city centre and all its amenities.
Lounge/kitchen: Bright and airy, the kitchen is fully-fitted with plenty of counter space. The front-facing lounge is homely, with plenty of room.
Double bedroom: Generously-sized bedroom with a wall-to-wall built-in wardrobe and ample amounts of natural light.
Bedroom: Second bedroom with room for freestanding furniture and crisp, clean walls. A splash of colour is provided by the feature wall.
Shower room: White two-piece suite with separate shower enclosure. The bold, blue colour scheme provides a nice contrast.
The key details:
- Popular residential location, with the city centre only a short walk from the property
- Ideal purchase for first-time buyers or buy-to-let investors
- Two spacious and comfortable bedrooms
- Cosy open plan lounge and kitchen provides perfect space for entertaining
- Lovely riverside walks along the Dee and Duthie Park with its renowned Winter Gardens are within walking distance
Contact: Andersonbain LLP on 01224 456789