Each week Julia Bryce finds out how to fix yourself a decadent drink, right in the comfort of your own home.
The perfect drink for soon-to-come summer evenings, The Chambord Spritz is refreshing and delicious.
Featuring raspberry liqueur Chambord, white wine and soda water, this easy-to-make cocktail will take just minutes to create.
As well as showing us how to create the mouthwatering drink, Julie has also created The Chambord Royal for fizz lovers and a great child-friendly mocktail so the kids can join in, too.
The Chambord Spritz by The Adamson
Saturday night & the sun is shining. ￼Drinks for you & the family this weekend.Super simply & delicious. Julie’s favourite sparkling cocktail is a Chambord fizz. A drink that Julie made way back in her TGI Friday’s bartending days & serves in The Adamson cocktail bar to this day. We 💜 ChambordThe Chambord Spritz 50ml Chambord 125ml dry white wine Top with soda Build over iceGarnish mint sprig & raspberry Chambord fizz 15ml Chambord125ml sparkling, champagne, Prosecco or cava. Whatever is in your fridge & you 💜 Garnish lemon twist & live rose tinted… shimmer…Let us know if you would like some & we will try & get to you until stocks last. Magic Mint 5 blueberries ( muddles-squashed) 30ml cranberry juice 30ml apple juice Garnish mint & raspberry Our next cocktail will be Bloody Mary for Sunday Brunch…. Please send us your cocktail photos & we will get all the recipes you would love o you to make at home. Stay well. Stay safe. Save lives 💜
Posted by The Adamson on Saturday, 25 April 2020
- 50ml Chambord
- 125ml dry white wine
- Top with soda
- Mint spring, to garnish
- Fresh raspberries, to garnish
- Pour the Chambord and white wine into a glass with ice.
- Top with soda and garnish with a mint spring and fresh raspberries.
The Chambord Royale
- 15ml Chambord
- 125ml Champagne or Prosecco
- Lemon twist, to garnish
- Rose gold shimmer (optional)
- Pour the Chambord and fizz into a Champagne glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist and rose gold shimmer.
Magic Mint (one for the kids)
- 5 fresh blueberries
- 100ml cranberry juice
- 100ml apple juice
- Muddle the blueberries in a glass.
- Empty the muddled fruit into a glass with ice and add the juices.
- Garnish with a fresh mint sprig and raspberries