Dog’s lucky escape from Aberdeen flat fire
Firefighters broke down door to free pooch Socks
A BRAVE dog has survived a fire which devastated an entire flat in Aberdeen.
Two-year-old Staffie Socks was home alone when the grill sparked a fire in a first floor flat in Torry.
Firefighters were called to the flat and broke down the door allowing the pup to escape unharmed.
On his return home, the dog’s owner, Brian Mair, 47, was shocked to discover his Aberdeen flat had been destroyed – but was relieved to find his “only companion” was safe.