Hundreds pay tribute to camping teenager
Devastated friends set up Facebook page
TRIBUTES have poured in for a teenage girl who was killed in a camping tragedy.
Devastated friends set up a Facebook page dedicated to the schoolgirl, named locally as Hannah Thomas-Jones, who was pronounced dead at a Shropshire campsite on Sunday.
Her parents and younger brother were all taken to hospital with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning, believed to have been caused by a disposable barbecue.
More than 300 people have “liked” a Facebook page set up in remembrance of Hannah, believed to be 14, and scores of people have posted messages of condolence.
In a brief statement released through the hospital, the extended family said: “Our priority as a family is to ensure that the three people in hospital get well and are fully recovered. We are devastated by this tragic accident.”